We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team. It is a great chance to work closely with various teams across the organization, including the security team, development team, and operations team for any AWS infrastructure requests.
- Execute with minimal technical supervision, embrace reliability constraints, and be proactive in contributing improvements to the platform.
- Encourage best practice policies. Adapt to various technologies and be willing to get involved with the Kubernetes and AWS community as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting network, DNS, and storage issues and make recommendations for cost-saving options and growth.
- Administrate our Kubernetes/ECS clusters and their lifecycle, in order to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, scalability, and confidence at any given time.
- Provide support, improve, and implement Kubernetes/ECS internal components and applications on top of multiple clusters. Troubleshoot and triage issues as they arise.
- Coordinate and communicate with customers to articulate needs, gather requirements and engage in technical discussion as needed.
- Participate in a shared on-call rotation.
- Lead and mentor junior team members. Provide associated training as needed.
- 5 – 7+ Years’ experience in infrastructure design/implementation that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- Strong Implementation experience in AWS services (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, RDS, EFS, EBS, Route53, VPC, IAM, Cloud Front, Cloud-watch, Lambda, S3).
- Should be able to Identify and correct the root cause of various system alarms. Recommend changes to avoid their recurrence.
- Should be able to resolve incidents escalated by L1 as per the agreed SLAs and timelines.
- Experience with development on any modern languages (Java, .NET , Python, Go, etc).
- Experience in configuration and management of databases such as MySQL, Mongo, etc.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Kubernetes architecture and operations.
- Expertise experience in container platform infrastructure in AWS (EKS, ECS, Fargate).
- Ability to code/script in Python /Shell/PowerShell Language.
- Senior-level experience managing and working on Linux/Windows-based systems.
- Extensive AWS Cloud Formation knowledge (YAML and/or JSON).
- Working Experience with any IaC tools like Terraform, Chef, ansible, or Plumi is preferred.
- Systems monitoring experience (Prometheus, Grafana, LogStash preferred).
- Strong experience with identifying and remediating Kubernetes vulnerabilities.
- Experience working with GitHub workflows and supporting CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins etc.
- Experience delivering projects via Agile methodologies and have knowledge of SDLC.